Jackie Robbins has moved from Seattle to Jensen Beach, on Hutchinson Island, FL. This is on the Atlantic Ocean in an area called the Treasure Coast.
She is now playing as a CLINICAL MUSICIAN INTERN, solo cello at the Intensive Care Unit at St. Lucie Medical Center in Florida. Jackie plays bedside for patients, as well as for their family members and the healthcare staff.
Hospice patients are also the recipients of her healing music efforts.
She hopes to offer this service to healthcare facilities and privately, as soon as she receives her full CCM papers.
Cellist Jackie Robbins has relocated to Jensen Beach, Florida. Now residing in Jensen Beach, on the East Coast of Florida, Jackie is offering a wide variety of musical services. She is available for free-lance work ranging from classical to pop, and recordings with or without written parts. Jackie also coaches bass and cello sectionals for youth and community orchestras in preparation for concerts.
The locale for musical ventures is from Miami to Orlando.
Teaching is available privately on the ‘cello and bass, as well as fretless electric bass. Lessons are individualized for young and adult amateurs. Jackie also coaches bass and cello sectionals for youth and community orchestras in preparation for concerts.
In addition, as the founder of STRING RESONANCE
, Jackie offers performances for solo cello, duets, trios and string quartets
. These casual and special occasion musical ensembles are available for weddings, private and corporate parties, and educational performances. Please email email@example.com
for requests for more information.
Personalized sessions of therapeutic music are available for the cancer care community, terminally ill, memory impaired, disabled or challenged, and the homebound population on the East Coast of Florida. Jackie is presently working on a Clinical Musician Certification Program, offered by Harps for Healing, LLC, and accredited by the National Standards Board for Therapeutic Musicians.
Resume/CV of Jacqueline Robbins:
10680 S. Ocean Dr., Apt.406
Jensen Beach, FL 34957
206-948-7646 (cell) or 772-229-9113 (phone/fax)
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (email)
“2013 Winner of LIVESTRONG FOUNDATION
Cancer Community Outreach Grant”
- Harps for Healing: Clinical Musician Program
- The Evergreen State College-Bachelor of Arts
- Oberlin College & Oberlin Conservatory of Music (student of Richard Kapuschinski)
- Manhattan School of Music Prep. (David Wells)
- Seattle Symphony
- Seattle Opera
- Pacific Northwest Ballet
- Auburn Symphony
- Assistant Principal: Syracuse Symphony
- Principal Cello: Village Theater, Saratoga Chamber Orchestra, 5th Ave Theater,
Seattle Choral Company
- Orchestra Symphonica de Maricaibo-Venezuela
- Binghamton Symphony Orchestra
- Tri-Cities Opera
- Corning Philharmonic Society
- Catskill Symphony Orchestra
- Glimmerglass Opera Orchestra
- Free-lance cellist with Classical string ensembles (weddings, parties, graduations, etc.)
- Recordings for movies, video games, commercials, folk artists
Back-up cellist in concert performance or recording with artists such as:
Bonnie Raitt, Dave Matthews, Trans-Siberian Orchestra, Judy Collins, Jackson Brown, Tony Bennett, Cris Williamson, John Pizzarelli, Mannheim Steamroller, & Lee Oskar
Adjunct Cello Instructor/Performer 1987-2013
- Private Instructor on Cello and Bass
- New York State Music Camp & Institute
- Hartwick College, NY
- Shoreline Community College, WA
- Cascade Youth Orchestra “Summer Sounds” Music Camp